The Shifter Organization feature enabled you to collaborate with co-workers for creating or modifying WordPress sites. You can add or remove sites or members any time.
Some key features about Organizations
- Owner of the Organization can invite members.
- The invited member/sub user can: start and terminate WordPress; generate artifact and deploy it.
- The invited member cannot: create their sites; add sites to the Organization or delete them.
- Once Automate Deployment is enabled (Automate Deployment is now Shifter's default), the member-generated artifact will be automatically published without any confirmation.
- To disable Automate deployment, check out our document: How to disable Automate Deployment