As Shifter grows, our infrastructure and features will continue to evolve. Part of that evolution involves making some changes to our available plans and pricing options. These changes have been made in order to provide the best possible service. We will be discontinuing all Legacy Plans on 31 January, 2022, including Personal, Business, Agency, and Agency Plus plans.
Once a site has been disabled, it cannot be restored.
Please follow the instructions in order to update all sites associated with legacy plans to a current plan.
You can check plan if your site is on a legacy plan by following the steps below.
1. Login and navigate to 'Sites" on the Shifter dashboard
2. If you see the [Legacy plan] icon on the left shoulder of the plan, it's a Legacy plan.
3.Select your site to upgrade plan
4. Select [Update plan] menu in your site.
5. Apply Current Plan
Legacy plan sites will not be available in the future. Please follow the steps below to upgrade.
1. Select Tier plan
2. Click [Check out]
6. Let's check your subscription.
Once you have upgraded all your legacy plans, please kindly remember to cancel your legacy plan subscriptions.
Cancel Legacy plan subscription
1. Delete all Legacy plan sites
Note: Once you cancel the plan, the sites associated with the legacy plan will be deleted completely.
2. Navigate to the [Subscription] under [Account] menu
3. Click the [Cancel subscription] button on the Legacy plan
If you have any questions or run into any problems, feel free to contact support.