1. Login to Dashboard
2. Click Site you want to disable Auto Deploy.
3. Scroll down to [Generate Artifct] section and make sure [Auto Deploy Enabled] icon is displayed
4. Navigate to [Settings].
5. Check its status is Enabled.
This Auto Deploy Artifact status is Enabled.
6. Click the toggle switch to Disable.
7. Let's check Auto Deploy will not work.
Go back to Site Overview and Scroll down to Generate Artifact section
8. Check [Auto Deploy] icon is not shown, then click Generate
9. Check Artifact is manually deployed and published
Since next time, click [Deploy] button to deploy an Artifact.