Shifter supports simple one by one redirects.
A. Redirect to a different web site
B. Redirect to a different post or page:
C. Strip the date from URL:
It may require changing permalink structure to "Post name"
Shifter doesn't support advanced redirection
- Value without a tailing slash
- Regular expressions
- Pattern matches
- Random posts
- Redirect from root directory to other directory, post or page. ( No single value of
/is allowed to Source URL)
- 404 not found error detections
- redirecting from http://www.example.com/foo to http://www.example.com/bar
- redirecting from http://www.example.com/fo.*/ to http://www.example.com/bar/
- Redirect from
- Redirecting users based on their browser. Such as a
User Angentusing Safari being redirected from http://www.example.com/foo/ to http://www.example.com/bar/ .