Checking the current plan of each site
You can check plans on a per-site basis under the "Current Plan" section in the site settings on the Shifter Dashboard. This label notes that a site was launched for any pricing changes.
1. Login and navigate to 'Sites" on the Shifter dashboard
2. If you see the [L] icon on the left shoulder of the plan, it's a Legacy plan.
3.Click the Legacy Plan site
4. Click [Informations] menu
5. Confirm the [Current Plan] is "Legacy Plan"
Upgrade your Shifter Plan to a Tier plan
Please refer to the following document to upgrade to a Tier plan for each site.
Checking the Legacy plan subscriptions
1.Click the [Account] menu on the top of the right of the Shifter dashboard
2. Click the [Subscription] menu
3. Check the Legacy plan (Personal/Business/Agency/Agency Plus)
In this sample, Agency Plus is subscribed.
Stop Legacy plan subscription
1. Delete all Legacy plan sites
See Deleting a Site how to do.
Note: Once you cancel the plan, the sites associated with the legacy plan will be deleted completely.
2. Navigate to the [Subscription] under [Account] menu
3. Click the [Cancel] button on the Legacy plan
Downgrading, Upgrading, and Modifying Legacy Plans
You may no longer upgrade or downgrade from a Legacy Plans to another Legacy Plan. There is currently a feature in the works which will enable you to migrate a Legacy Plan to a new plan.
If you have any questions or run into any problems, feel free to contact support.